This is a very important assignment for you today if you want to operate out of your identity in Christ and make disciples for the kingdom. When I speak on how to overcome obstacles through your identity in Christ, I walk people through this coaching myself. I want you to say all of these statements out loud and stop and write down whether you agree or disagree with them. If you take this seriously and in your prayer time, you will see exactly where you need to do identity work for this upcoming year. For example:
- I AM forgiven for every place I have hurt others or blatantly disobeyed the Holy Spirit when I felt led to not to something. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM a son or daughter that my Father is pleased with. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM adopted in the body of Christ, no longer solitary or floating and am making disciples with grace. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM a powerful, loving and disciplined person. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM rooted and grounded relationally in the love of Christ. Therefore I am a team player and can challenge my team-mates in Christ to pursue their high calling because that is what I am doing. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM a resource multiplier and don’t need more to grow. I use what’s in my hand and I let God do the reproducing. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM delivered from the power of Satan unto God from all ADHD, distraction, fear of man, mental illness and tormenting thoughts. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM a man or woman of great faith and SPEAK TO MOUNTAINS TO MOVE and they have to be uprooted. This goes for every obstacle in my life that is not in the will of God for me including debt, negative individuals, bad jobs, exhausting cycles.
- I AM a bold and wise person. Serpents, scorpions, abuse, control, injustice, or outright persecution shall not harm me, my calling or my career. I slip right through it. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM able to discern temptation, power plays, manipulative people that will distract me from my mission with ease. I handle them by speaking the truth in love like Jesus. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM an influential person who walks in authority. Signs and wonders follow me as well as words of wisdom and supernatural revelation for people. Agree or Disagree?
- I AM someone who is strategic, focused and says no without guilt to everything outside my vision. I am not a people pleaser, I am about my Father’s business.
Watch this video and discover the two things this work will reveal to you if you are ready for more authority.
Do you have a heart for ministry, to coach, speak or write your own book about what God did for you? Then this is the team for you! In my Leadership team, I share the prayers, strategies, and ways I built my “biz-nistry” in an order that’s been proven to work. Bypass the years of trial and error and praying in frustration. Instead, follow a clearly marked roadmap to successfully growing your identity, vision, authority, and business.
Becky Harmon is a coach, speaker, entrepreneur and ministry leader. Her success in these areas has placed her in demand as a personal advisor to pastors and marketplace leaders worldwide. To begin your training on how to step into the authority and calling God has for you, go here and get started on her FREE identity training page!
To have Becky speak to your congregation or train your leaders on the 4 Phases of Spiritual Warfare and how they can begin to share their testimony to make disciples, contact her here.