Are you struggling with a distracting level of fear? Then you’re in a battle. When you are in a fight, in order to win, you have to become strategic about WINNING once and for all. If you are a Christian, you have an extra arsenal at your disposal. Your identity in Christ!
Even though your salvation is instant, the process to become an overcomer requires TRAINING. Here’s a little cheat sheet I made up for when you’re dealing with fear and need some practical steps on how to overcome it.
Be as militant about solving fear at the roots because the enemy is committed to your bondage.
Approach Fear With A Life Or Death Militancy
1. Get up at 5 am with coffee and start reading the word to activate faith. Ask God for more courage, declare your identity in Christ over yourself. Speak specific scriptures.
2. Walk fast or run for 1 hour and listen to your favorite worship music. Worship is WARFARE that confuses the enemy.
3. Eat a protein every 21/2 hours to keep blood sugar stable. Fatigue creates double-mindedness.
4. Call a friend to agree with me in prayer that you will be an overcomer in this area and Christ will have a testimony that glorifies himself.
5. Do not talk about this fear with anyone else after committing it to prayer and with a friend. Rehearsing what may happen does nothing but saturate your body with anxiousness.
6. When realizing you are visualizing a bad outcome, just redirect thoughts an out-loud quote a scripture that will give you courage. (Jesus didn’t think answers to the devil, he spoke the word out-loud. It’s a sword, use it.)
7. Avoid negative, critical people, any TV programs or movies that are fear based or reflect people becoming victimized.
8. Pray and ask God for a solution to this challenge. When you get ANY idea’s, act on them immediately. Evaluate outcome and lean in the direction of anything that took you one step closer to victory.
9. Think of two or three friends that you respect in this area that have been over-comers. Ask them for their best tips. Even if you tried it already, do it again with faith.
10. During the day, pause internally and just acknowledge the presence of Christ. He is with you, he never leaves you or will abandon you. Just inwardly drawing near will give you more peace.
11. Get out in sunshine for 1 hour a day; Vitamin D elevates your mood.
12. Get a good night sleep and try to resist sugar. Run to God and try not to medicate with food or alcohol. It only gives temporary relief rather than God’s peace which will point to him.
13. If people ask you how you are doing, tell them that you expect the best and describe what you are hoping happens. Make sure to smile when you share where you are going in faith! This is not fake it till you make it, this is SPEAKING order to the chaos. (Genesis 1)
Do you need more training or support? Coaching is pro-active and result oriented. This course is a low-cost way to invest in growing more clarity, confidence and success.