Before we begin, let me explain the title. I am writing this blog for all the women who are tired of watching the enemy swallow up their friends, family and they are ready to be the kind of woman who creates tension to the enemy. Without apologies.
If you have never had someone you love cut themselves with razor blades, attempt suicide multiple times, sabotage themselves with addictions, and other assorted life-defining decisions that delay’s them for decades, then you might not understand the level of “I don’t care what anyone thinks” focus you have to go to in order to spiritually rescue someone who is captured by the enemy like this.
If you are here because you want to ignite other women with an overcoming mentality for the kingdom, then get your coffee because you and I are going to talk about how you can take care of business.
10 Ways To Be A Bold Spiritual Mother
1. Model fearing God and not people pleasing. You do this by getting your affirmation from the Lord through prayer and worship. Teach women how to get on their face, crying out to God to be delivered from needing affirmation from people. Make prayer your number one priority daily and set aside 1 hour a morning. If you want to impart boldness, you’re going to have to walk in authority, know your identity in Christ and know how to stand during tension when everyone else is crumbling. God builds this resolve in you by creating situations where you feel rejected, and you have to pioneer alone. Get used to it. It’s boot camp for strong women.
2. Model being prepared to be the one in the room who say’s what no one else will and takes action alone. Be submitted, not stupid. Most men love this as they want to be respected themselves for their leadership. There will be a few that will pull the “You’re not submitted card.” Ignore them and let your fruit and result’s praise you in the gate. Value your calling enough to set clear boundaries about what you will do and what you won’t tolerate. If you find yourself compromising, repent and get another woman in prayer to pray over you firmly and remind you WHO YOU ARE until you regain your strength.
3. Model a compelling vision that makes other women say, “Dang. That’s what I want”. I’m not talking about being perfect. I’m talking about being bold, faithful and not apologizing for wanting the best out of life and your relationships. Understand you will get back to back spiritual warfare for living a transformational life that impacts other women. Pray that God will allow you to finish strong in a heroic way that leaves a legacy for your daughters and other women.
4. Realize everything out of your mouth is either going to position you as a victim or as a victor. Memorize the word of God. Declare the scriptures when you feel weak and when the enemy is screaming to intimidate you. Jesus spoke the word to the devil. He didn’t think it demurely. Have a big mouth and channel it against the devil.
5. Surround yourself with women who shoot for huge goals in their leadership, their life and in the marketplace. See yourself as the pioneer, get into a team or organization that affirms you for thinking outside the box. Don’t play it safe as second in command. Be all in before God and who you are accountable to. Be submitted and coachable by those you trust. There will be a time when you can’t hear God, the warfare is so thick, and you will need those women around you. Model victory even when you feel completely tapped. Embrace the fight and don’t run from pain. You will become what you speak over yourself.
6. Encourage other women to get started with what grace God has given them even if they are 16. Get on your face in prayer, fight for the weak, come up with ideas on how to impact for Christ and run like the race horse you are. Start a Bible study in your neighborhood, school or workplace. The key is immediate action. You’re a mother in 9 month’s not nine years. Quit waiting for maturity. You don’t need a theology degree or anyone’s permission. Christ died, and the apostles didn’t attend theology school. They were out making disciples right after the Holy Ghost was poured out. You have your mission instructions in Matthew 28. Spiritual mothering is a mindset and revelation of authority. It comes when you’re ready to reproduce disciples for the kingdom. You won’t become a mother until you’re willing to advance the kingdom militantly.
7. When you find someone, you respect, insist on serving her. This will help you later weed out the people in your life who want to hang around you to soak and with no intention of doing any work themselves. Oh, sorry if that doesn’t sound very compassionate but here’s the truth. I don’t want compassion. I want to win, and you need to surround yourself with other militant women. You have no time for people who don’t want to kick the devil’s teeth in. Take her out for breakfast with a steno pad and ask questions and shut your mouth. Run her errands, offer to clean her car, ask her if you can run with her, offer to match the socks in her sock basket. Do not take no for an answer. I did this with 2 or three women, and they let me in their friend circle when I was in my twenties. They were wealthy and wise. Bam. Your making powerful friends. One woman in your life like at this level of authority is all you need for turning into a female spiritual Rambo.
8. Give other women and your daughters permission to hear God for themselves, do the work and make mistakes. Don’t be so quick to give solutions when other women are in pain. Pain makes people get on their face. Instead remind them of WHO they are AND WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. Encourage them to go to God for themselves and ask him specific questions on how to solve their problems. Teach them how to worship God, pray hard for hours and confess the word of God over a problem until they learn how to pull down strongholds themselves. Teach them how to fail big time and then go back to God the next day. Let them work through their salvation with fear and trembling; it builds mental toughness.
9. Model teaming. There are no lone Rangerette’s. You know why? They got picked off by the enemy. When the obstacle is life-threatening, you need people partnering with you in prayer who know their authority and how to be RELENTLESS until they get the victory. Teach her not to worry about what anyone thinks about her other than God. That’s the only person she will be standing before at the end, and if she does what you tell her, she will hear, “Well done, good and faith butt-kicking woman.”
10. Tell me you’re strategy below so you can help other women with your wisdom!
Faith Forward, Bec:)
P.S. I created this series to help you identify your message and WHO you’re called to mentor! It’s free and I check your homework myself!