Identity theft. You need to protect your life and brand. If not, it will prevent you from becoming activated into more passion, influence and growing a successful business. After an almost 1 million dollar ID theft myself, I am pretty passionate about helping Christians get a Bold Identity and keep it!
Is this you right now?
- You want to live a significant life.
- You want to monetize your LIFE PURPOSE.
- You want accountability and are ready for a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
- You would love to learn how to grow your message exponentially without spending an arm and a leg on advertising. (With grace)
I have worked with other coaches before but Becky is different. If your business isn’t growing, you could be the one who is blocking it. Call it a gut feeling or a divine moment, I just knew that working with Becky had to be part of my journey. She also challenged me to live boldly and do my first half marathon. What began to happen immediately was that goal setting, FOCUS, and processing became part of my new business identity. I began to see growth in my local teams right away and then gained my first global member. My purpose and passion were merging together in my business ,my confidence soared and I was promoted.
Coaching also really made me connect my profits with my purpose which is to serve and help others grow. And the prayer! Many things were changing in my life, my business, my friendships during this time I was working with Becky, but I could feel a peace around everything. If you need to grow in your personal life and business, sign up now! Buffie Jubard. Stella And Dot
There are ten fool proof and practical strategies for protecting your identity and brand that I am always working on with my clients. (You are your brand).
These lead to living a significant life and protecting your brand:
1. Understanding that you have been predestined to be deeply loved and highly favored (Ephesians) but YOU have to be willing to meet with God daily to spend time RECEIVING his affirmation and tapping into your identity in Christ through confession and memorization of the word of God.
2. Eating right and exercise is imperative to protecting your health long-term. Without these first two elements in your leadership, you are in danger of growing in influence but not being able to handle the stress of it along the way. It can also keep you from being promoted.
3. Build at-least two same-sex friendships that you can be completely open and transparent to without fear of judgement or disappointing them. It is only a matter of time before you are tempted to compromise and without prayerful people in your life, you will be a statistic. Block one hour a week with one of these people to pray and share your struggles.
4. Watch your heart for jealousy and bitterness. It will do nothing but distract you from serving people in a powerful way and carrying true spiritual authority. Jealousy typically is related to some area that you can actually grow into but haven’t stepped up to boldly. If your bitter, spend time praying for anyone who you are having trouble forgiving. Here’s a video on how to pray powerfully for people who make you want to go postal.
5. Avoid telling stories to business contacts and friends that keep you stuck in an old identity. You know, the ones that explain why you are entitled to feel betrayed, disappointed, rejected and entitled to sue. If you want to stay focused on your true purpose expect all of the above and tap into your identity as an over-comer. Negative stories come with emotion and will distract you from your true purpose. Can’t be pitiful and powerful at the same time.
6. Get clear and your identity and be consistent with your communication. If you are just launching, pick one medium of communication or two and be consistent with it once a week. It takes time to build loyalty and trust. If you are inconsistent, people don’t know who you are and how you serve them.
7. Guard your content by just writing copyright protection notices into your website, blogs and speeches you do. You can’t expect what you don’t communicate. If you create images for face-book or blogs, have your name or website on it before you share. If you do video’s, state your name and business at the beginning.
8. Learn how to build a platform online and monitor it with Google Alerts. It takes years to build your reputation and minutes to destroy it. Something as simple as google alerts can email you if a customer is unhappy and give you time to meet their needs before their complaint goes viral.
9. If you use word-press for your website, make sure you keep it and your plug-ins updated so you don’t get hacked. One of my web site guys is always talking about this and so it makes me stay on top of it. You can connect with Mickey here.
10. If you are on social media, keep your brand strong by posting updates, tweets and quotes related to who you are identity wise and how you serve. Share what you have going on every week or month, where people can meet you and things related to your brand. Take a stand but do it politely. People like to know the core values of those they connect with and do business.
Your Mission If You Choose To Accept It?
1. Memorize Psalm 84:11 11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 12O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusts in you.
2. Call up a friend and ask them if you can block 30 to 60 minutes a week praying for their life, yours and your business influence. Pray that God will empower you to serve powerfully and for more opportunities.
3. Commit to communicating powerful content at-least once a week in order to thrive your tribe.