Not everyone knows this about my coaching business but I had an ID theft in 2005 and so I had no money and I had to build everything from the ground up with creative marketing idea’s. After my identity theft for that much money, I was even more convinced that God had called me to help people get set free through their identity in Christ so there was no backing down for me and I share this so that it can activate your faith to see what God can do for you!
This is a long post but a heart felt one. Debbie joined the Bold Identity Team about 2 months ago. (8 weeks) and has been so great about posting her homework consistently. This is from week 1 (Yesterday’s work~Building a consistent prayer identity).
I wanted to share this with you for those of you who are not clear on WHO you will become in a short amount of time. These are typical results for our team not exaggerated one’s. We have grown from clients telling friends and family how their life changed in under one year from the power of the BOLD mindset training we do and the power of praying weekly with a team.
Here’s Debbie’s thoughts literally cut and pasted out of the team with no edits from me. I did want you to see what I italicized so I could explain something to you at the end.
This is the 2nd go around for me and I’ve already experienced a lot of changes. I am consistently getting up to do a Bible Study, but not at 5am like I originally wanted to. Sometimes it’s more like 6 or 7. My alarm is set for 5am again. I use that time to read & study His Word and listen to Worship music & His voice. I have found that the best place for this is sitting propped up in bed. When I take my morning shower is usually when I hear His voice the clearest. Before this course, I had actually invested in a waterproof notepad I had put in there to take notes!
My husband’s snoring has been an issue that had been keeping me awake. He has since set up a hammock in a different room that he can go sleep in if need be. It’s working, and thankfully he isn’t out there that often. We are still happily married. 🙂
To make a long story short, my family & I prayed that the Lord would go before me at my next meeting. I got formalized training this past weekend in a certain type of massage & the Lord gave me an idea. Spiritual warfare hit the morning of the next meeting. My blood sugar levels were too high and it took a bit to get them down. Then I got stuck in a big traffic jam on the interstate, putting me 20 min late. However, God is not late and I ended up sitting at the head of the table at the meeting so I could see everyone. We all give an “elevator” speech each time we meet, and when I gave mine, I passed around a sign up sheet for anyone who wanted a free, 40 min massage. I needed a minimum of 3 to complete my certification and I got 8! My competitor was nowhere to be seen that day. Thank you, Lord! I get my certification, people get an amazing massage experience, trusting I will get more referrals from this, & my faith & trust in the Lord that He’s got this business just grew a wee bit more. It was a good day that has turned into a busy week.
The busy week leads me to say I just started a method that is helping me block my time better in my calendar so I can better balance family/business time. The first change was using a paper calendar as well as my iPad. I now use a highlighter to block 2 hour time slots that I’m available for family, business, etc. It also helps me to see that I truly am getting things accomplished and to not beat myself up for “not doing enough”.
I also had the privilege of doing a Facetime chat with a national sales director for Mary Kay. She had been a keynote speaker at one of our networking events and I had emailed her afterward to see if I could take her to lunch. She was already out of town so we did the online chat where she gave me some extremely helpful tips for my business even though we are in different industries. I’ve already seen a difference in my efficiency & stress levels. Before this course, I don’t know if I would have had the courage to contact her. I’m so glad I did!
I’ve also started leading a small group of key leaders in my business team. Before I would’ve left it up to my mentors, but now I’m just doing it.
All this leads me back to my vision board I created last time. I still pray over it and study it, especially when things get tough. The reason “why” is so key to getting past obstacles. Like Rebecca A., I’m noticing that some things may need to be tweaked. I have been thinking for awhile now that I need a new laptop & finally it dawned on me I need to find a picture of a laptop to stick on there. Sometimes it can just be the little things. I’m noticing that I’m already accomplishing things on there or they are in progress, such as working out & getting fit (I’ve been very consistent in my exercise).
Thank you, Becky Harmon for providing this course. I’m finding it invaluable to my growth & development as a leader & to the future development of leaders around me. ~ Debbie M.
- 1. We rotate through 8 weeks of training for only $47.00 a month. I created the program to cycle like this for literally under $100.00 because people need months and up to a year to actually have their identity solidify. Bet no one told you that. This is why people get breakthroughs’ and lose them. Accountability in a team keeps you focused until your CONFIDENT in your leadership and that you won’t lose your SUCCESS.
- We encourage you to try and try again if you fail with no condemnation. Which you will. Bet no one told you that either. When you have been in a limited identity for decades it’s normal to fail. But on our team, we remind you of who you are and then force you to lead. Nothing like having other people dependent on you to cause you to step up to the plate in lining up what you SAY you’re going to do with what you actually execute on.
- When you commit to building a new identity, you’re going to get spiritual warfare. We pray over our team EVERY WEEK. You’re going to renew your mindsets and get SLATHERED in prayer while you do it. Need prayer? Post it in our team and you have the whole team praying for you INSTANTLY.
- We are going to challenge you to become the leader you claim you want to be. That means vision casting, blocking your time and researching how to be more effective in your leadership instead of why you can’t be successful. We call up to the plate WITH LOVE!
- You’re going to take bigger and bolder actions after joining our team and have supernatural breakthroughs. We see it all the time. Lives changed and God will get the glory in your life.
- You’re going to start seeing yourself at a higher level of leadership because you’re going to realize WHO you really are. You won’t hold back anymore because you’re afraid of failing. It’s true.
- Lastly, we are going to help you vision cast. I provide you with TONS of EXTRA TRAINING and we help you put it into practice!
What are you waiting for? We have a Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied! Join the BOLD IDENTITY TEAM and we introduce you that day into our Facebook team! Get READY TO GO BOLD with DEBBIE!